Sunday, September 27, 2009

get it while it's hot

you'll be hard pressed to find this girl perusing the racks at Old Navy for oddly shaped pants and printed t-shirts...on most occasions. this day however, there is a great sale going on. I am a girl who loves a sale, so obviously I had to make sure there was nothing that might need to be added to my closet. low and behold I found plenty of things. right now, you'll get an extra 50% off all sale merchandise and they've got tons of great basics right now. I picked up a grand total of 7 items for (wait for it)....$28.00! 


I picked up three of these uber-soft tees for $2.50 a piece and have been wearing them all weekend.



I've got no idea how long this sale lasts, but for those of you who are in need of some fabulous basic tees and tanks I would run over to Old Navy and get one {maybe two?} in every color.


No comments:

Post a Comment