Tuesday, September 22, 2009

i love a sequin

there are two things I don't have: enough money to buy all the clothes I want, and a closet large enough to hold the ones I have. fortunately, I have a solution to both of these problems. thanks to Ikea, under-the-bed storage bins, and a boyfriend who is handy with a power drill, I have cleared just enough room for a few new additions to the 'ol closet. in the spirit of saving money, of which I do not have a lot, I decided to look for some bargains online that would do little damage to my bank account.

now, this girls loves sequins. I like them on anything, including but not limited to, accessories of all sorts, dresses, t-shirts, skirts, and shoes. there are a few little sequin numbers on my list of must-haves at the moment. I've been looking everywhere for a fabulous sequin blazer, preferably in color other than black but I have been slightly unsuccessful in this venture. a sequin vest and skirt = more things I feel I currently need.

 here are a few things I found that certainly won't break the bank:

(on clearance! get it while it's hot!)
$15.80 Forever 21
$24.00 Arden B


$19.99 Arden B
(also clearance! if you are a medium grab it quick)

topshop and bebe also have some great sequin stuff so get to gettin. I know I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment