Thursday, September 10, 2009

it's the most wonderful time of the year!

fashion week has officially kicked off in New York, and while I usually reserve catchy jingles for Christmas time and cold weather, nothing gets me quite as hyped as a good runway show. due to unforeseeable circumstances (ie baby fever at the office) I was not able to make it to fashion week this season. so, instead of drowning my misery with a bottle {box} of pinot grigio and a back issue of Vogue, I will be keeping up with all the shows from the comfort of my living room. first up...BCBG Max Azria. this season his looks, while cohesive, play with lots of different hemlines, necklines, and patterns and I am loving it! a year ago I would've worn hammer pants and Crocs before I would've even thought about a one shoulder top, but this year I'm totally digging them.




mmm mmm good.

tomorrow Charlotte Ronson, Jason Wu, Phillip Lim, Rag and Bone, and Nicole Miller. can we say pyched?!

No comments:

Post a Comment