Thursday, September 17, 2009

must. have. these. things.

there is a long list of trends that I will never, and I mean never, participate in. case in point: harem pants. apparently they are "in" but you will never catch me walking around like I just walked out of an MC Hammer music video circa 1990. however....there is a fall trend that has slowly crept it's way onto my must have list. I truly feel that my life will not be full until I have a pair {possibly two?} of over the knee boots in my closet. before you judge, I really feel like I could {maybe} pull this off without looking like a Vivian Ward clone (look it up people). Below are just a few of the boots I've found that I need this season. "

Twiggy" boot by Joie


Nine West "Husky" boot


think what you will but I'm gonna rock em.

No comments:

Post a Comment