Tuesday, December 8, 2009

it's that time

that's right folks, it's time to find Kim a New Year's Eve dress! do I have some fabulous party that I'm planning to go to? no. does that matter? obviously not. being that I fully intend on having some sort of plans that call for a new dress I feel it's necessary to start early. I can't decide this year between a sequined number (because we know that I love a sequin) or something plain and black that I can jazz up with tons-o-accessories. so, without further ado I give you dress option #1. 





I'm totally loving this lace dress from Free People. It's short and and sweet which I like, but it also has a bit of a vintage feel with the lace sleeves. vintage in an Audrey Hepburn way, not vintage in a 1980's tragic prom night way.

No comments:

Post a Comment