Monday, November 30, 2009

things I'm thankful for

ok, I realize this post is about 4 days too late, but I've been busy busy with wine making, movie seeing, and food eating all weekend. I'm thankful for tons of things this year so I'm feeling like this post is a "better late than never" situation. 

this year I'm thankful for:

Amazing family and friends
(I know the first pic is blurry but it's the only one I've got...deal)












the thing that keeps me glued to the tv every Tues and Wed night: So You Think You Can Dance? thanks for being so awesome.
Slatkin and Co candles= the sole reason that my apartment constantly smells of vanilla, cinnamon, lilac, and most recently, Christmas tree!


oh boyfriend blazers, I don't think I could possibly get enough of you.

and finally....migas from South Congress Cafe. I have no picture for this one, but believe me I'm completely thankful for migas, gouda potato pancakes, and refried black beans every Sunday morning.








No comments:

Post a Comment