Sunday, December 13, 2009

I fought the couch and the couch won

plans for Sunday:
 wake up and make delicious breakfast, relax, go to the Nutcracker (to which I already had fabulous seats thanks to Mama McKinnon), come home and clean the apartment so that I could put up the diy Christmas decor that I finally finished.

actual happenings on Sunday: 
wake up and make delicious breakfast, slam foot into couch bringing said breakfast to the table causing gnarly looking fracture, leave delicious breakfast on the table to go to the doctor to receive x-rays and uber fashionable boot so that my toe does not "heel completely sideways", skip Nutcracker waiting on prescriptions, lay around all day watching Untold Stories of the ER (marathon!)



as I was complaining to my mom that the manner in which I broke my toe severely depleted my coolness factor, and that I couldn't believe I broke my first bone running into a couch, she reminded me...."no no remember that time you broke your big toe really bad? I think you were kicking a golf ball that was stuck in the ground". cool Kim.



No comments:

Post a Comment