Tuesday, November 3, 2009

the list

as far back as I can remember my grandmother had one very strict rule regarding Christmas lists. it was as follows: pick up your pre-typed (on a type writer obviously) and turn in no later than Thanksgiving or you get nothing. of course she never really followed through with the last part but lord help you if you did not have that Christmas list ready on or before Thanksgiving day. earlier this week as my mother reminded me that I'd better get my Christmas list together asap...or else, and I went on to do the same to Issac, I realized that we've both turned into my grandmother. on that note I thought I'd share a few things on my must have list for this year. it's definitely a work in progress because as anyone who knows me will tell you, I am constantly adding to the never-ending list of things I need


I sort of love the simplicity of
 these rings from Etsy. they're stackable or can be worn one at a time.
it's time for a new wallet, and this marc jacobs uber-soft leather one is delicious.


I've been eyeing this Michael Kors "Jet Set" watch for a few months now. I've never in my life been into watches...until now. thanks mom.


must. have. these. boots. I found a cute pair of over-the-knee heels, but now my closet is screaming for a pair {or two} of flats like these from Nine West.



obviously the list could go on forever so this is just a start. what's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment