Monday, July 13, 2009

necessary objects

I've been a little short on the moolah lately so to feed my shopping addiction I've been doing quite a bit of "window shopping" online. I've made a list of a few things I think everyone should be aware of:

1) Botiker at Gilt.com today! (I know it's a little late to be announcing this but I'm still excited). I'm absolutely loving the Elena Platform. not usually a huge platform girl myself but in teal these heels are to die for.

2)Nordstrom's anniversary sale starts July 17th! tons of clothes, shoes, and accessories to be had. could definitely make a major dent in your funds.

3)Nancy Rose at ideeli.com. now I'm not totally familiar with this designer but I will say that there are some great pieces at unbelievable prices. I mean, $25 for a $250 top?! 

4)Karl Lagerfeld unveiled the Chanel  2010 Cruise Collection in Venice recently and I'm loving it. a lot of it has a retro 20's feel and I'm diggin it **sigh** if only...



dear friday, please hurry up and get here with my paycheck. i promise not to spend it all in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment