Tuesday, July 28, 2009

going hunting

in the new issue of Marie Claire that I {finally} got in the mail today was an A to Z accessory guide. on a side note, I've recently decided that it's been far too long since a fabulous pair of heels has entered my life and therefore am looking for just the right pair to add to my wardrobe. so...perfect! marie claire is filled with yummy heels this month! I've decided on a pair of Calvin Klein peep toe platforms decked out in silver grommets. check out the photo below.



the problem? I can't find them anywhere! after looking at Macy's online (where the magazine says I will find them) and several unsuccessful Google searches I am at a loss. any great ideas out there? has anyone seen these shoes? 

and the shoe hunt begins...

1 comment:

  1. I just read that issue... they need to get their facts straight so the avg woman can find them!! what about nordstrom? or their website?

    ReplyDelete