Monday, July 27, 2009

le sigh...

the weekend has come to an abrupt halt but not before a few weekend shenanigans...don't get too excited folks, I'm talking shopping, cake making, and baby showers here.

so I finally have a Saturday off and decided obviously it called for some shopping, being that it's been a solid month since my last spending spree. I dropped by Neiman Marcus Last Call and to my surprise there was an awesome sale in the works. I'm talking Tory Burch, Alice and Olivia,Marchesa...you name it at insane prices. feast your eyes on the Cynthia Steffe number I got for $38....yeah you read that right! it's not the best picture but it's all I've got. 



if only my paycheck was large enough to afford me a few more of those great deals.



cake making and baby showers followed. I made the cake for Cayce's baby shower this weekend, and after hours of gum paste flowers that ended up cracking I went with real flowers. it turned out alright. not the best work of my life but from what I hear it tasted good so that's really the goal here right? check it out below.





ps. I realize that yet again I've gone a week without a single post. bad kim. I'm making a mid year resolution to stop doing that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment