Thursday, June 18, 2009

i have a bone to pick...

I don't know about everyone else, but when I'm shopping I like to do it without the assistance of store employees who, usually, are more of a hindrance than a help. am I right? well today while I had several hours of downtime (unfortunate), I decided to try on some shoes at Aldo. now I feel like I must point out that the quality doesn't match the price at this store and that's why I rarely go there anymore. today I decided that I need some gladiator sandals...like, really NEED. tried on several pairs and while I did so the sales woman practically sat on top of me AND tried twice to put my shoes on for me. maybe some people like this....I don't. stop doing that all of you over-zealous sales people of Austin. I'm far less likely to buy when I feel like you're trying to get my to buy you too.

annnnd I've officially stepped down from my soap box.  on a lighter note, here are some sandals that I am considering adding to my extensive collection of footwear. thoughts?




everyone needs a great gladiator in their life no?



No comments:

Post a Comment