Wednesday, June 10, 2009

hello lover

so I'm finding that I may in fact be the last person on earth to hear about esty.com, aka the new love of my life. just in case we've been living under the same rock let me fill you in. etsy is simply "your place to buy and sell all things homemade". best part?  hundreds of a-m-a-z-i-n-g fashion finds at a freakin steal! I have a severe ring obsession myself so in light of that, here are some I've had my eye on.


vintage? yes please!

my inner Irish girl is dying to own this. 




my favorite find of the day.


ok, obviously this one is a joke. unless you're in need of a ring that doubles as table. you could certainly throw a few appetizers on this baby at a party and not have to worry about carrying a plate. just sayin.





No comments:

Post a Comment