Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Paris Haute Couture: Elie Saab

Ok, I'm a HUGE Elie Saab fan...I mean huge. I'm pretty confident you will feel the same when you see what I'm about to show you. His Paris show was full of romantic gowns of various lengths, adorned with sequins and lace. There were pastels, deep reds, and chic blacks, all with beautiful intricate details that are so typical of Elie. I wish I could post every single dress on here, but there are so so many, each one even more amazing than the last. I really have a hard time finding the words for this collection, as my jaw has permanently dropped at the sight of them. Feast your eyes on these gorgeous dresses below.












If you'll excuse me, I've got to get busy figuring out how to get each and every one of these dresses into my closet on the double!

1 comment:

  1. The chills I just got have nothing to do with the fact that its freezing outside! Looooooooooove!!

    ReplyDelete