Monday, September 27, 2010

Such Great Heights

Good news ya'll! Over-the-knee boots are still in, and better than ever. With so many different styles to choose from, anyone can pull off this trend! Check out some of my favorites below:






The best thing is that these boots can be paired with just about anything. Dresses, shorts, skinny jeans you name it. Over-the-knee boots are a fall essential, and worth spending a little extra cash on to get a quality pair. Fortunately, you can find this style at stores with lower price points as well. Check out Forever 21, Top Shop, and Target for similar styles without breaking the bank.


1 comment:

  1. Wow youve been a busy poster!

    I love the RL looks of opposites together, I just got a black lace skirt and plan on wearing it with denim and leather.

    And Oscar Oh Oscar how I love thee, let me count the ways!

    ReplyDelete