Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's Time!

Thanksgiving and Christmas are both awesome and all with their huge family meals and gift giving and receiving however, fashion week is by far my most favorite time of year. And the best part? It happens TWICE per year! Take that Christmas! So battery is officially working on the computer and internet is up again (thanks Time Warner for being so dependable always) and this means I can get back to it, and what better time that New York Fashion Week? I know there are so many clothes and designers to discuss, but I need to take a minute to talk about the heart attack I had when I reviewed the photos of Christian Siriano's Spring 2011 Payless collaboration. Unveiled during the show for his ready-to-wear line, the platform shoes were sky high, geometric masterpieces. Unsure of the price point for these babies, but they promise to be much more affordable for those of us who don't have thousands laying around. Keep an eye out, because they'll be going fast ya'll! Feast your eyes on these gorgeous creations:







I mean, these are beyond sick. I'll be setting up camp outside my nearest Payless store until these hit the shelves. Do you get time off for fashion?


2 comments:

  1. Yay! youre back, those heels look Killer, for reals. Ill admire them on you.

    ReplyDelete