Thursday, March 11, 2010

Zac Attack!

No, I'm not talking Saved By The Bell here...I'm talking Posen. You know, that man who makes dresses to die for that can make any woman look amazing. ANY.  As you probably are aware (or maybe not), he's doing a line for Target this spring. Well ladies and gents, I have the official release date and it's soon! I sort of had a bit of only-child syndrome when I read this and thought maybe I shouldn't share this because then, obviously, more for me! Upon reflection, I decided not to be a stingy bitch. Who's excited?!

** I was so excited to be back in the blog game that I forgot to give you the release date (as pointed out by my ever-observant friend Jenny). The release date is April 25th! Yay! I'll try to remember next time to include in the blog entry the subject in which it was supposed to be about in the first place. 

1 comment:

  1. uhhh well stingy bitch, what's the release date?

    ReplyDelete