Sunday, March 21, 2010

Do you hate me yet?

No more empty promises. Post #1 of many to come.

I read an interview with Rachel Zoe on Fabsugar where she listed her must haves for this spring, one of which was the statement cuff. I'm a huge fan of a fabulous cuff, so I decided to go hunting for affordable statement bracelets for this spring and summer. Check out my finds below.

Max and Chloe-Torquoise Bubbles Cuff

This is the most expensive one I found, but it's still a great deal at $68. Totally worth a little extra cash.

Asos Hammered Metal Cuff


I'm in love with this one because a. I like purple, and b. I love me a gorgeous stone...on anything. This cuff looks more expensive than its $27 price tag.

Amrita Singh-Reina Filligree Cuff

You could pair this one with just about anything! And it's a total steal at $30!


As is the case with all Forever 21 goodies (and the reason I buy SO much jewelry here), this cuff is a super cheapie at $6.80. You can afford to buy one for yourself and for your friends (ahem).





No comments:

Post a Comment