Sunday, August 23, 2009

what a stud

since fashion week is upon us (just a few short weeks away!) I've decided that I will be sharing my fall must haves with you all. I'm dying to see what the forecast for spring 2010 is, but for now I'm searching for some great fall staples for my wardrobe. one thing I simply can't live with out this fall is studs. I want them...on everything. here are a few accessories that I've been lusting after:

You can find this fab bag here.
I need, like more than food or water need, these studded platform Steve Madden's. check out the heel on these babies! buy them here....but not before I get my hands on them.
ladies meet the Alexander Wang "Coco" mini duffle. she's soft with a bit of an edge and definitely a bag you want to have for fall. any fashionista planning on carrying this baby better start saving now because it carries a hefty price tag; $895 to be exact. is she worth it? totally.

I have a little project in the works and assuming it works out, (theres a 50/50 chance really) I will most definitely be sharing it here. stay tuned....






No comments:

Post a Comment