Tuesday, August 25, 2009

baby it's cold outside

assuming the weather in Austin ever drops below 100+ degrees, I am dying to get my hands on fall must have #2 (ok #2 and #3  but similar categories so I'm combining): vests and peplum jackets. I have endless theories on fashion one of which is that a girl can never have too many jackets. I myself have a closet full of fabulous (some of which are far too thick to ever wear in this city) coats that rarely make it out save for a few "ice" days and of course NY vacays. this season's peplum jackets are insanely chic and are absolutely something I need several of. I use the word "need" a lot, but never loosely. I need all of these things. obviously. and vests, well vests I just like in general for any season so I figured they could piggy back on the jackets. 


Forever 21--$29.80


H&M--$90


LaRok--$278





**Needless to say I know where my next paycheck is going...

No comments:

Post a Comment