Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fall Trends: Velvet

I have spent my entire adult life (so far) swearing to the fashion gods that you would never in a million years find me wearing anything velvet. Time to eat some crow, because I'm officially obsessed with this trend, and I'm SO excited that it is in for fall again (especially since I just bought my fall 2010 dream shoe....2 seasons too late but better late than never)! You still may not find me in any velvet clothes, save for the perfect velvet blazer, but I love this look on shoes. Check out some of my favorite finds for fall below.
Aldo Hessling Pump- $89.98


Charlotte Olympia Ostrich Wedge- $895
Sam Edelman Marina Platform Pump - $130

H by Halston Rachel Shoe- $85

Steve Madden Pammy pump - $99


Keep in mind that these are definitely statement shoes, so pair them with something simple like a black dress or skinny jeans.

1 comment: