Thursday, January 27, 2011

J'adore Dior

It's Haute Couture Week in Paris, which means tons of meticulously hand-crafted pieces are floating down the Parisien runways as we speak. Unless you have so much money that you can't possibly figure out what to do with it all, (in which case hi, let me introduce myself because I am more than qualified to take that cash off of your hands...as a favor of course) or you plan to attend the Oscars (as a nominee, not just a seat filler) you have zero chance of getting your hands on one of these amazing dresses. This is where I come in. The looks for Christian Dior this season had a very retro 1950's vibe, that was mixed in with romantic frilly frocks, the likes of which would make any fashionista swoon. The headpieces were a-maz-ing, and totally completed these looks. Check out some of my absolute favorites below.








I am a total sucker for structured shoulders right now!



Flowers, and feathers, and ruffles ...oh my! John Galliano, you've done it again!

1 comment:

  1. woooow I love feathers,ruffles and lace! beautiful pieces!!!!!

    ReplyDelete