Sunday, October 10, 2010

Going (Faux) Fur Crazy

One of my favorite fall trends this year is fur, of the faux sort of course. Faux fur has been popping up in coats, shoes, handbags, and tons of accessories. Personally I'm still on the hunt for the perfect fur vest which has so far has not been a successful one since there are hardly any that I've found in stores that I can try on. So what's a girl to do? Online shopping of course! There are tons of fun faux fur options available on sites like Piperlime and Shopstyle. Check out a few ways you can rock the cozy fall trend below!




** I realize these are waaay out of my budget, but what's the harm in a girl dreaming of having these s-i-c-k shoes in her closet...on display in a glass case so everyone can gawk at them (too far?).


1 comment:

  1. I love love love love those YSL pumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a glass case sounds about right!

    ReplyDelete