Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Random Ramblings


so my mom informs me yesterday that my new glamour has arrived, which sadly is sometimes the highlight of my month (along with Vogue, In Style, Marie Claire, and Cosmo). during my lunch break I scurried over to her house to pick it up and what do I see? Taylor Swift on the front cover. what is she like 15? if I'm not mistaken Glamour is a women's magazine. what fashion, relationship, makeup advice could you possible offer me? was it not bad enough to throw Miley Cyrus on your May cover Glamour? who's next, Dakota Fanning or better yet, Suri Cruise?

Miley and Taylor, I get it. you're all cute and have pretty hair and big voices but please stay off of my fashion mags. I'm fairly uninterested in your cool converse sneaks and the all important relationship advice you offer me (knowledge you no doubt acquired during one of your 3 week relationships with a Jonas brother). you have an endless list of tween literature to dominate...please stay there.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment